3nd CALL FOR PAPERS
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “EDUCATION, PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIETY”
25-26 OCTOBER 2018
Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Tirana
Today’s educational system is highly complex. There is no single learning approach that works for everyone. That’s why psychologists working in the field of education are focused on identifying and studying learning methods to better understand how people absorb and retain new information. Educational psychologists apply theories of human development to understand individual learning and inform the instructional process. While interaction with teachers and students in school settings is an important part of their work, it isn’t the only facet of the job. Learning is a lifelong endeavor. Psychologists working in this subfield examine how people learn in a variety of settings to identify approaches and strategies to make learning more effective.
This 2-day conference will provide an interdisciplinary platform for academics, researchers, policy makers, students and interested community members. With the theme “Education, psychology and society” the conference will be a wonderful opportunity to explore current research, trends, and insights about this topic while expanding your professional networks.
This international conference brings together distinguished professors from around the world, academics, psychologists, education specialists, sociologists, and researchers and to share their insights. The goal is to broaden awareness of different contexts in the pursuit of synergies and solutions. We look forward to your active participation in this academic activity of Department of Psychology and Education.
- Education Policy
- Civic Education and Leadership
- Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Higher Education
- Lifelong Learning
- E-Learning Technology
- Social and Cultural Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- School and Educational Psychology
- Health Psychology (stress management, substance dependence)
- Mental Disorders and Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Organizational psychology
- Forensic/legal psychology
- Family Research
- Child/Youth Research
- Research for the Elderly
- Online Society/Online Community
- Ethic in Society
- Globalization Impacts
- Social Policy and Social Legislation
Prof. Dr. Theodhori Karaj is the head of the Scientific Commitee
Organizing and Editing Committee
Prof. Dr. Theodhori Karaj (UT )
Dr. Livia Nano (UT)
Dr. Nada Kallçiu (UT )
Dr. Edvin Lame (UT )
Dr. Eralda Zhilla(UT )
Dr. Kozeta Noti (UT )
Registration fee for authors: 30 Euro and 20 Euro for co – authors
The registration fee covers:
a) Paper presentation;
b) Abstracts Book and Full Paper Proceedings;
c) Attendance to all sessions;
d) Conference program;
e) Certificate of presentation;
f) Coffee breaks.
The participants should fill out the Abstract Template and submit before 15 July 2018 to: email@example.com
Guidelines for applicants:
Thank you for your interest in engaging in this international conference. Kindly follow the steps below to guarantee your participation!
1. Choose one Thematic Session in which you wish to participate.
2. Submit the Abstract in English (Times New Roman, 12), to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due date 15 July 2018. Abstracts should not exceed 400 words.
3. You should receive a confirmation within 10 days.
4. If accepted, you will be notified by 10 September 2018
Please note that only abstracts presenting empirical research will be considered for approval.
5. All the presented papers will be further evaluated and only the approved papers will be part of Proceeding Book.
Full paper submission before 10 November 2018.
5. Coordinators will contact you for the registration process.